Wednesday, January 12, 2011

silver Brumby work in progress


See first image,top, the finished (maybe) original ink and watercolor now with the eyes played down a little. I'm much happier with it now as I've managed to keep it loose and splashy with out overdoing it. I really do like the photo shopped version underneath tho. See how, now with the heavily shadowed left side, the eyes are no longer a concern. I only used the exposure function to over-expose a little then offset about halfway back. Got a great effect and fixed the eyes in the bargain! Cheating you say. I'd rather think of it as artistic creativity using a new and innovative media.
Silver Brumby
20 x 16" waterbased mixed media on Board
Prints available  www.cafepress.com/ronniesprints or contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment